- How one Boston Facial Plastic surgeon’s approach was life-changing for one rhinoplasty patient
- PRP Therapy Comes 400 Years Too Late for Elizabeth Báthory, Dracula Countess.
- At What Age Can Rhinoplasty Be Performed?
- What Can Rhinoplasty Do For Me Aesthetically?
- Why is Dr. DeRosa My Best Option For Rhinoplasty in Boston?
About Dr. DeRosa
Dr. Jaimie DeRosa is a double-board certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Boston. Dr. DeRosa devotes her practice to facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, with a special interest in rhinoplasty (both primary and revision). Her office is located at 91 Newbury Street in Boston's Back Bay. Dr. DeRosa operates at the Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Her office is easily accessible by car, subway, or on foot.